Friday, September 24, 2010

The morning after...

Last night was the second session of my web design class.  Wow!  We looked at the blogs posted by all the class members and there were some wondeerful things.  It was humbling to say the least.  What's a simple weaver to do?

I've decided that this class is a 'time sink'; that is, it will absorb all available time and I must weave, do laundry, cook for myself, eat, bathe and sleep as well.  As always it is a balancing act.

The weather is perfect these days: sunny, warm--but not hot--days and cool nights.  It is likely that if this is all we got I wouldn't like it as much but I'd be willing to give it a try!  Ragweed, sagebrush and chenopod (tunbleweed) pollen levels are very high making those of us who sneeze keenly aware of the serpent in Eden.

This morning I have added some photos to the margin of this blog.  I am  trying to figure out how to alter the background (currently blue) without noticeable success.  That is why I am taking a class, after all.

Onward!

No comments: