Thursday, September 30, 2010

A stack of finished towels

Today the towels I finished weaving yesterday and then serged and hemmed were washed and ironed dry.  The stack they make, all finished, is quite lovely, I think.  Tomorrow I will photograph them.

The rest of the day was taken up in my exercise session followed immediately (I arrived sweaty as usual) by the web design class.  Tonight only five of the thirteen of us showed up.  Perhaps the others didn't do their homework?  Too bad for them. Tonight's class was the halfway point in the course which sort of surpsises me a bit because it has gone so fast.

As usual, I left home at 2:30 and didn't get back until 7:30 ravenous and tired.  The good news is that I don't feel so out of my depth in the class and feel the homework this time is something I can do with what I know right now.  Is the learning curve levelling out a bit?  That would be a Very Good Thing.

Tomorrow I will start the new homework and clear my desk.

No comments: