Monday, February 27, 2012

Sandra was right!

Here I am a full week later, still coughing and still under the weather.  Sandra's comment was exactly right.  I have slept a LOT, drunk lots of water, taken Robitussin DM at exact four hour intervals and still I am coughing and feeling out of focus.

I finally decided that I needed to start winding the warp for the large piece of tartan and have begun, slowly.  I am double- and triple-checking myself because I don't feel confident about my thought processes, ability to count, etc.  And, in the case of a tartan in particular all of that counts.  A lot.

I am still going to bed early and sleeping in and hoping to shake this bug.  As Sandra noted, it is a lulu!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I feel your pain. I've had bronchitis/sinusitis/earaches/asthma for a month. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired...

Get well soon!

Sandra Rude said...

Be sure to check with your doctor - I've had whooping cough for a month, just getting over it now. My blood test revealed a high level of pertussus bacteria in my bloodstream. We always think of whooping cough as a kid's disease, but it's just as bad for adults, so it's a good idea to get tested. Then, after you're well again, get vaccinated! It's become an epidemic in California...

Sharon said...

Sandra, pertussis had also occurred to me because I could just barely catch my breath between bouts of coughing. I will visit the Salt Lake Valley Health Department this week for vaccination. Thanks for the reminder.